Sunday, December 16, 2012

Palette Series: theBalm - Balm Jovi

   I'm trying to do a series on my YouTube channel (link!) where I do a look with each of the eyeshadow palettes I own. I have quite a few, as I am a palette hoarding freakazoid. 

    For the first look, I used the new Balm Jovi palette from theBalm, as it's my newest palette and I had a few requests for it. What palette would you like to see a look from next? Leave your requests in the comment section :)


Products Used:
Maybelline Dream Smooth Mousse foundation
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind concealer
NYX Stay Matte, Not Flat Powder
ELF Golden Bronzer
Revlon Lip Butters in Cupcake & Sugar Plum
Lorac behind the Scenes eye primer
Milani Shadow Eyes pencil in Champagne Toast
theBalm Balm Jovi palette:
The Stroke (dark blue)
Iron Maid-in (gold)
Adagio + Allegro (blender colors)
Don't You Want Me? blush (Frat Boy)
Solid Gold highlighter (Mary-Lou Manizer)
Ulta liner in Indigo
Maybelline Mega Plush mascara
Rimmel Scandal-Eyes mascara

Watch the video here:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...