Saturday, December 15, 2012

Swatchfest: Benefit Coralista blush



      As you may know if you watch my videos, for my birthday I picked up a Sephora Favorites sampler kit. At the same time, I also cashed in some points for a sample, and bought another little sample kit. Basically I have tons of samples I need to get swatched and put on the blog.

      I'm going to start today with a blush from Benefit called Coralista. I picked this up in a little set called 'Coral My World', which also included a sample of Sun Beam, for $12. 

      This blush is obviously a coral color, but over powering. It's a light, wearable coral shade. I find that these Benefit blushes have a very pleasant scent, and they are very easily blend-able. The blush looks super bright, and a tad scary, in pan. It blends out to be such a gorgeous shade, and I think I'll be wearing this a ton more when warmer weather comes back to me. 

Benefit boxed powder retail for $25 full size. Like I said earlier, if you want to try it out before committing to a large one, pick up the kit for $12. I found it in the section near the registers, and I've also seen it online. 






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...