Saturday, December 15, 2012

Swatchfest: Benefit Coralista blush



      As you may know if you watch my videos, for my birthday I picked up a Sephora Favorites sampler kit. At the same time, I also cashed in some points for a sample, and bought another little sample kit. Basically I have tons of samples I need to get swatched and put on the blog.

      I'm going to start today with a blush from Benefit called Coralista. I picked this up in a little set called 'Coral My World', which also included a sample of Sun Beam, for $12. 

      This blush is obviously a coral color, but over powering. It's a light, wearable coral shade. I find that these Benefit blushes have a very pleasant scent, and they are very easily blend-able. The blush looks super bright, and a tad scary, in pan. It blends out to be such a gorgeous shade, and I think I'll be wearing this a ton more when warmer weather comes back to me. 

Benefit boxed powder retail for $25 full size. Like I said earlier, if you want to try it out before committing to a large one, pick up the kit for $12. I found it in the section near the registers, and I've also seen it online. 






2 comments:

  1. i actually hate this shade! i mean, it's gorgeous, but it doesn't show up on me! & i'm not even that dark, i have an olive-ish skintone. i do think it looks amazing on light skintones, though! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can totally see that. If it came out as bright as it is in the pan, I think it work better for more skin tones. But comes off so soft and subtle, you are right, it's best for those with fair skin. I would try something like Coral Sandy Beaches by Jordana. It's only $2 or $3, it's gorgeous, and I think it would work well on you :)

      Delete

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...