Saturday, September 3, 2011

(Another) Wet n Wild Haul

     So I went to Rite Aid a few weeks ago, and eyeliners and lipstick were on sale for 69 cents!! Everything else was 40% off. (They may still be doing this). I picked up:

- Lipstick in "Sunset Peach" 516C
- Lipstick in "Pink Frost" 528A
- Turquoise eyeliner
- Purple eyeliner
- Charcoal eyeliner
- A new White eyeliner
- Color Icon single in "Penny"
- Color Icon trio in "Walking on Eggshells" (On my MAC dupes list!)

     I won't really review here. Wet n Wild eyeliner pencils are pretty basic. They are cheap and they work great Both lipsticks are very creamy and feel nice on the lips. The "Penny" color is a very cool bronze with a pink undertone. The "Walking on Eggshells" trio is AMAZING! Gorgeous colors, great payoff, and easy to work with.

2 comments:

  1. I love the sunset peach lip color. That color is right up my alley! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The picture doesn't do it much justice. It looks pretty orange, but it's the perfect shade if peach when you put it on. I really like the color of it a lot. And at 69¢, you can't beat it! :)

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...