Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Collective Nail Polish haul

    These are the new nail polishes I've collected over the last 2 months or so, and my thoughts.

Sally Hansen Hard as Nails - "Mint Sorbet"  $2.48
I really like this polish. It goes on very smoothly, and is opaque in 2 coats. I've been digging pastel green lately, so this is perfect! Such a pretty mint color. I highly recommend the Sally Hansen Hard as Nails polishes. They are pretty inexpensive and great quality.

Hard Candy - "Beetle" $4
This color is SO COOL! It's like flip-flop paint that you see on cars. Sometimes it looks purple, sometimes green, sometimes gold. It's very shimmery, mostly just glitter with a jelly sort of base. You need at least 3 coats for it to look right, but it's so cool, who cares? =)

Sinful Colors - Black Crackle $2
Why pay $8 for O.P.I Shatter, or $7 for Sally Hansen? This shatter is $2 and it's just as good. I have it on over a medium purple, and it looks good. I think the black would look better over a lighter color though. I finally jumped on the Shatter Polish bandwagon, ad I'm lovin' it!

LA Colors - "Shocker" $1
I have this on under my black crackle right now. It's a very nice medium, bright purple. It was almost opaque in 1 coat, and defiantly opaque in 2. I like LA Colors polishes because the dry really quickly. I usually buy them at the Dollar Tree, and I have quite a few from this brand.

Sinful Colors - "Nirvana" $1
This is a grayish brown color I picked up on a whim. I thought it would be great for fall. *Under Review, will post more later*

Sinful Colors - "Dancing Nails" $1
This is a metallic rose pink color, also part of my fall collection. *Under Review, will post more later*

Sinful Colors - "Ciao Bella!" $1
I thought this would be great for fall. I don't own many blue nail polishes, maybe 2. This is such a pretty metallic, shimmery blue color. *Under Review*

Sinful Colors - "Sugar Sugar" $1
Another one for the fall collection. This is a metallic ruby red. It reminds of Dorothy's ruby slippers from Wizard of Oz. *Under Review*


My NOTD. "Shocker" purple, with black Crackle over top. 

Anyone else have any new polishes? Happy beautifying!


1 comment:

  1. The metallic pink is gorgeous! I obsessed with quick dry nail polishes. My newest additions are NYC In a New York Color Minute Quick Dry Polishes in West Village (a midnight blue color) and Fashion Ave Fuchsia. I love them both!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...