Thursday, September 1, 2011

Purple and Gold

     I gotta tell ya, when I wore this the other day, I could not stop checking myself out LOL. I thought it turned out SO pretty, and you know I am all about the purple lately. I used products I already owned for this, but this can be achieved with the Coastal Scents 88 Shimmer palette, which I will be doing a review on in a later post.


Products Used: 
- e.l.f eyelid primer
- My shimmer palette from Go Jane. Purple and Light Gold colors used
- MK "Crystalline" e/s
- WnW "Charcoal" eyeliner pencil
- Esscense False Lash mascara
- Sephora "Peche" blush
- NYC "Sunny" bronzer
- NYC 'Cafe" lip stick (I think!)


Happy beautifying!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...