Saturday, September 3, 2011

Jardana & Milani Lipgloss, ELF Brushes & ELF Quad

 Here's a couple more things I've randomly picked up over the last month or so that I haven't talked too much about.

Jordana, Milani & Jordana again

- Milani "Summer Baby" lip gloss ($4.19 Kmart). This is a dupe for MAC's "Nymphette" Lip Glass. I heart this lip gloss. The color is super pretty, and it smells like vanilla.

- Kmart had a BOGO free on Jordana one day, so I picked up 2 lip glosses for a total of $1.89. "E-123" is a sparkly, sheer bright pink color. It comes in a tube with a wand. "Pink Lemonade" is also a semi sheer pink color, better payoff than the other. It comes in a tube like a chapstick and it smells like watermelon. 


- e.l.f quad in "Butternut" ($1 Target) The top right color is a dupe for MAC's "Woodwinked" eye shadow. I enjoy the colors, but you do tend to get a bit of fallout. 

Sorry about the crappy pic quality!



- e.l.f brushes (eye shadow, concealer, defining shadow brush, face/powder brush) All $1, except the face brush which was $3. Great brushes, I highly recommend them!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...