I decided to do a couple bright colored eye looks. The first is this pretty pink. Hubby says it's not his fave, but I thought it was pretty =)
- 88 Shimmer palette (will show colors used below)
- Eyelid primer
- Black eyeliner pencil
- Eyeliner marker
- CG Lash Blast Mascara
|Colors used circled in RED|
1) Prime eyelids. Remember that this helps your eye shadow to adhere, and also to prevent creasing.
2) Using a patting motion, place the darkest shade on the outer half of the lid. Bring it down underneath the outer half of bottom lash line.
3) Blend the dark shade up onto the crease and out a little for outer V definition.
4) Apply lighter shade on inner half of the lid and blend into the crease, overlapping the darker shade a little.
5) Use the pale silver shade as a highlight in the inner tear duct area.
6)Use the eyeliner marker on the upper lash line, make a small wing on the end.
7)Line outer half of lower lash line, and also your waterline, with the black eyeliner pencil.
8) Curl your lashes, apply mascara.