|*photo courtesy of Urban Decay*|
1) Prime the lids. I used NYX Jumbo Pencil in "Milk", which is a creamy matte white.
2) Using a fluffy brush, I applied the color "Virgin" (lightest color, white frost) all over my lid, inner tear duct, and for my brow highlight.
3) Next I applied the color "Naked" (light matte brown) to my crease, and blended up.
4) Still using the same fluffy brush, I applied the color "Buck" (darker matte brown) just into the crease to deepen it. Using the fluffy brush is doing 2 steps in one by applying the color and blending at the same time. It's also giving you a less defined, more natural look.
5) Using a brown eyeliner, I lined my upper lid and my lower waterline.
6) Using a small detail brush, I applied the color "Darkhorse" (darkest brown, frosted shade) to my outer V, and over the brown eyeliner. I also smudged it slightly under the lower lash line.
7) I curled my lashes, and applied my Cover Girl Lash Blast mascara.
8) For the rest of my face I contoured my cheeks lightly with my NYC bronzer, and used my Hard Candy blush on the apples of my cheeks. It gives you more of a glow, rather than a color.
9) On my lips I used my Carmex lip balm, and topped it with "Ruby" lipstick by NYC. I've never used red lipstick before (it kind of scares me!) I'm still not sure how I feel about it. Thoughts?