Friday, September 2, 2011

Haul & Review - Ulta

   I have so many things I've bought over the last month or so that I needed to review. To make it easier for me, I've kind of grouped things together, so bear with me for all these haul posts. I didn't buy all of these things at one time, I've picked stuff up here and there. This is stuff I've gotten at Ulta. I am in "Club Ulta", and you get a point for every $50 you spend. Every 3 months you get a certificate to trade in your points for FREE products! If you have 6 points (which is $300 spent, and I'll never get there lol), you can pick ANY perfume up $45 for FREE. You can also get things like a free sitting at the salon, a curling iron, all kinds of things. So I though that was pretty cool. Anyway, I purchased:

- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in "Yogurt"
- NYX blush in "Pinched"
- Essence Eyeliner Marker
- Essence Waterproof Mascara
- Essence Multi-Action False Lash mascara
- Essence All Eyes on Me mascara
- Ulta nail polish in "Princess"

1) NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils are highly recommended by MANY! They are a great eye shadow base (it is a cream shadow stick). They apply easily and have great pay-off. Make sure to tap it over with your finger so it doesn't crease though. The color I got "Yogurt" is a bronze/peach/pink color, so  pretty!

2) NYX "Pinched" blush was in my August faves. I seriously LOVE this blush, it's so beautiful!! 

3) I enjoy the Eyeliner Marker, it's very easy to use, and the felt tip is so much easier than a brush to apply liquid eyeliner. I feel like the tip dries out quickly however, and I have to tap it on my hand to get the "juices flowing" again. However for $2.49, it's not bad. I'd buy it again.

4) The price drew me to the mascaras right away, the most expensive being $3.49. They are GREAT mascaras. I enjoy all 3 very much. The "All Eyes on Me" separates my lashes really well. The "False Lash" one really pumps them up, and the waterproof one is really good. (So good it takes me forever to wash it off, hehe)

5) I really like the nail polish. It is a very sheer, shimmery pink on it's own, which is nice. I like to layer it over other colors to create a different effect.

   All in all, I enjoy everything I got and use them all often. If you haven't been to Ulta, check it out. They sell regular brands like Revlon and Cover Girl, not just high end makeup. The also have a hair salon in the store, which is pretty cool. You can get a sneak peek HERE.

     Happy beautifying! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...