Sunday, September 11, 2011

Swatches and Reviews

   I love, love, love the Rimmel Long- Lasting lipsticks. They have a great feeling, so creamy! They really are pretty long lasting. "Crush" is a peachy/ orange shade. "Airy Fairy" is a great cool- toned pink. I am in love with Airy Fairy, and find myself going for it often.
  I am not "over the moon" about the Hard Candy baked blush. I got the color "Honeymoon", which is a light peachy/pink shade. Maybe other shades are better, but this one is just not very pigmented. It is nice for a subtle highlight, but not the greatest blush for $7. I will still use it, but I wish it had better pigmentation.
   I found  3 e.l.f eye shadow sets at the Dollar Tree. They are normally $1 anyway, but I've only ever seen these ones online. I picked up the "Day 2 Night" quad, and also the duos in "Butternut"  and "Olive". Butternut is good for an everyday natural look. Olive is just that: dark and light olive green. It looks nice with my brown eyes. Pigmentation is kind of hit or miss with e.l.f eye shadows. I think the Olive performs a little better than the Butternut. I think the quad has nice colors, but they are all kind of powdery. The other e.l.f quad I have is a little powdery too. Makes for a little bit of fall-out on the cheeks. However for $1, they are defiantly not bad at all, and I enjoy them.


   I am really liking the color pay-off of the Milani baked blushes. There are a lot of bloggers out there that rave about them. I picked up the color Luminoso, and it's sooooooo pretty! The picture doesn't do it enough justice. Such a gorgeous peach color with a gold undertone to it. A little bit of gold shimmer. I love it, and I can't can't say enough about this blush. Gorgeous! 

    The last swatches I have are of NYX Mega Shine lip glosses. I decided to try some of these out because I read about them in blogs ALL the time, and they were on sale. I picked up the ever popular "Beige", which is actually pretty pink, and "Sweetheart" which is a nude/peach color. They have excellent pigmentation, a non-sticky formula, and they smell like cupcakes. Bonus! I will be getting more in a future haul I have planned from beautyjoint

2 comments:

  1. I looooove Luminoso. I use it every day. I've never liked a blush that much in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad someone else knows about its awesomeness! It's such a great blush!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...