Thursday, September 29, 2011

Makeup Geek Recreation: Naked Palette

   

    I recreated this look from another beauty guru, and I will link the video below. There are actually 3 looks in the video, and I tried #2. I just love Marlena (MakeupGeek), I think she is amazing at what she does. Anywho, here's what I used:

- Urban Decay Naked palette
- Urban Decay 24/7 liner in "Stray Dog"
- Essence Waterproof mascara
- CoverGirl Lash Blast mascara (I layered the 2)
- NYC "Sunny" bronzer
- e.l.f Studio Blush in "Candid Coral"
- Wet n Wild lipstick in "Sunset Peach"
- Ulta lipgloss in "Cutie"


visit: MakeupGeek for more videos =)


Happy beautifying bloggers!!

2 comments:

  1. Saw a link to your blog and I'm loving it! Following you now :) Looking forward to more posts.
    xo,
    Sarah
    http://comingunstitched.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, that's so nice! I will follow you back :)

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...