Friday, September 2, 2011

Blue Sky Eyes


I know what you're thinking... "blue? This isn't 1983!!" Well, colors are very in, you just need to know how to apply it properly. Keep it mostly on  your lid, toning it down with a neutral color in the crease. Don't go full- on matte blue from lashes to eyebrow, and you'll be alright. I used my 88 shimmer palette for this look, but you can use something similar you already own.

Products used:
- 88 Shimmer palette (light blue, medium blue, medium gold, light cream)
- Essence eye liner marker
- Wn W Charcoal eyeliner
- Essence "All Eyes on Me" mascara
- Sunny Bronzer
- NYX blush in "Pinched"
- e.l.f eyelid primer
- e.l.f tinted moisturizer
- Sephora mineral powder
- NYC lipstick in "Cafe"




No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...