Friday, September 2, 2011

Haul & Review- Coastal Scents





Coastal Scents 88 Warm palette








Coastal Scents 88 Shimmer palette




     If you are not familiar with Coastal Scents, it is a makeup website specializing in larger palettes. They have many different 88 eye shadow palettes, blush palettes, concealer palettes, lip glosses, you name it. They also have makeup brushes, gel eye liners, and bath & body products. You can check it out here.
     Last week they had a sale and all of the most popular palettes were 35% off. I ordered 2 palettes. I received them VERY quickly, nothing broken. I also received an eye shadow sample, and a small kabuki brush for free.
88 Warm palette

     The Warm palette consists of 88 different neutral and smokey colors. Some are matte, some shimmer, some frost. All are very pigmented and easily blendable. If you like to play around with different looks, but aren't big on bright colors, this is the palette for you. Normal price is $24.95, but there are sales A LOT, and could score this cheaper, as I did. (I got it for $16). $25 for 88 eye shadows is not bad at all. You can't even get 2 eye shadows from MAC for $25!
88 Shimmer palette


     The 88 Shimmer palette (there is also an 88 matte) is AWESOME! I love to play around with color, and there are so many! I love my shimmer, so this is right up my alley. This palette is so beautiful. If you decide this is something you'd be interested in, you won't be disappointed. This palette is normally $18.95 (I got it for $13). Again, 88 colors for $19 is 21 cents per eye shadow. That's unbelievable! All colors are very pigmented and easily blendable.
A couple Shimmer swatches


     I hope this gives you a little insight into an awesome company you may, or may not have heard of. Anyone else have any Coastal Scents palettes? How do you like them? Happy beautifying!!








No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...