Saturday, October 13, 2012

Hard Candy Top 10 Eyeshadow Palette - Naturally Gorgeous


Hi dolls!

    If you saw my last haul video on youtube , I mentioned this Hard Candy palette from Walmart. These palettes are a new release, and there are 5 palettes total. There is this neutral one, a green, purple, blue and pink one. These palettes retail for $6 each, which is a pretty good buy.

    I found that these shadows are quite powdery. Some of them have great pigmentation, while others didn't have much to speak of at all. They look very pretty in the pan, but on the eye they all look similar, which can lead to your look being a little muddy. 

    I don't know, I'm still on the fence with this one a bit. I think it's probably best for someone younger, who only wears one or two colors in a look, and doesn't need anything dark and dramatic. 

Well, on to the swatches. You let me know below if you've tried this, and what you think of it. I'm curious as to how the other palettes preform, so if you've picked up a different one, let me know.






 First 5 shadows


 Last 5 shadows

     As you can see, this second set of colors all look basically the same. Gah, I don't know how I really feel about this one....


6 comments:

  1. I just got this too and I'm thinking of returning it because they all do look the same.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like maybe I should return mine also... ahhh I don't know what i want to do with it LOL

      Delete
  2. they look pretty on the packaging but i don't feel like buying it from the swatches

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the palette but its probably because I only use like 3 of them (light, medium, and dark) so they work well to create and natural look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right, I need to try that, and really give this palette a second chance. I'm just iffy about it, I like my Hard Candy duos much better

      Delete

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...