Thursday, October 25, 2012

My Look: Lorac Love


Hi my dears!

I had to work yesterday, and it was super early in the morning while I was getting ready. I needed a quick, simple look (toddlers don't care for smokey eyes or dramatic looks lol) and I was dying to use my new Lorac Pro Palette. To see what I came up with, and how I did it, keep reading!



Face:
NYC Smooth Skin primer
Maybelline Dream Smooth Mousse foundation
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind concealer
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind powder
Tarte Park Ave. Princess bronzer
ELF Tickled Pink blush
Physicians Formula Happy Booster Translucent (highlight)


Eyes:
Lorac Behind the Scenes Eye Primer
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Gold Shimmer (lid)
Lorac Pro Palette - 
Mauve (blender color above crease)
Pewter (crease)
Light Bronze (lid)
Cream (brow)
Sable (lower lash line)
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Underground (waterline)
Maybelline Mega Plush mascara
Jordana Best Lash Extreme mascara





No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...