Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Swatchfest: Lorac Pro Palette



Hi loves! 

    I caved, I did it. I purchased the Lorac Pro Palette after talking myself out of it over and over again. But I keep hearing so many rave reviews about it, and after swatching it about 15 times I decided I had to have it. I cashed in a bunch of my reward points at Ulta, and ended up getting it for about 30% off, so I justify it, lol.

    If you are unaware of what the Lorac Pro Palette is, it's basically an eyeshadow palette consisting of 16 shades. The top row are all matte shades, and the bottom row are all shimmer shades. None of them are super glittery (yes, I'm looking at you UD Midnight Cowboy Rides Again....). The texture is very creamy and buttery. One small swipe goes a long way as these shades are uber pigmented. The palette also includes a mini Behind the Scenes eye primer. Retail will run you $42 plus tax. I have no idea whether this is LE or not??

 On to swatches and pictures!








L-R: White, Cream, Taupe, Lt. Pink, Mauve, Sable, Espresso, Black


L-R: Nude, Champagne, Gold, Lt. Bronze, Pewter, Garnet, Deep Purple, Slate

What do you think? You likey?




2 comments:

  1. love it! i think i may get it for christas, but i have a question about the fall out.. how's the quality compared to drugstore eyeshadows like wet n wild and high end ones like mac or UD?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so soft and creamy that you will get a little fallout, but nothing bad at all. Just tap off the excess before applying and you really shouldn't get any. I'd say the quality is just as good as all brands you mentioned. I put Wet n Wild above MAC as far as pigmentation, and UD is one of my favorite brands, but their shadows tend to have a LOT of fallout sometimes. This palette is really good, high quality.

      Delete

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...