Wednesday, October 10, 2012

My Look: A Mermaid Dream....


Hi my loves! I'm back with another Look of the Day post, and it's going to be a quick one. I have to be out the door in 7 minutes! LOL

Keep reading for more pictures and what I used to create this look!



Products Used:
NYC Smooth Skin primer
Revlon Colorstay Whipped foundation
Maybelline Mineral Power concealer
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind powder
NYC Smooth Skin Bronzer in Sunny
Milani Minerals blush in Sweet Rose
Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Angelic
MAC paint pot in Painterly
Tarina Tarantino Emerald Pretty Palette
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Junkie
Jordana Fabu-Liner in black
Jordana Best Lash Extreme mascara
Wet n WIld MegaLast lipstick in 907C (Mauve Outta Here)

Hair:
Revlon Instant Heat Deep Weaver
Remy EuroNet extensions in Blonde Frost





2 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous hon! The hair really suits you :-) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, thank you doll! I felt like a beautiful mermaid all day lol

      Delete

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...