Monday, October 29, 2012

My Look: Falling for Fall


I got one picture before the 'ole camera died earlier. I seriously need to charge the batteries instead of using regular ones. Oh my laziness, it kills me sometimes lol.

I picked up one of the few Wet n Wild trios I didn't already own yesterday, Knock on Wood. It's such a pretty eyeshadow trio for Fall. The shades consist of: maroon, medium brown, soft pink. 

Face:
Revlon Colorstay Whipped foundation
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind concealer
Wet n Wild blush in Mellow Wine
Tarte bronzer in Park Ave. Princess
theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer highlighter

Eyes:
Lorac Behind the Scenes Eye Primer
Wet n Wild trio - Knock on Wood
Wet n Wild single - Brulee'
Urban Decay 24/7 liner - Underground
Maybelline Mega Plush mascara
Jordana Best Lash Extreme mascara



No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...