Saturday, October 27, 2012

Lorac Pro Palette Look #2


Happy Saturday Loves!! xo

As you may have noticed from the above picture, I dyed the underneath of my hair BRIGHT PINK! I love love love it! It is a permanent hair dye, so we shall see how it looks as it fades out eh? If you'd like a separate post as to how I did it, leave me a comment below :)

For todays eyeshadow look, I again used my Lorac Pro Palette (hence the title of this blog...) I also used it yesterday and absolutely love the look I came up with, but of course I didn't take any pictures. (Story of my life...) If you'd like to see how I came up with this eye look, keep reading!



Face:
Revlon Colorstay Whipped foundation
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind concealer
NYC Smooth Skin Bronzer in Sunny
Tarte blush in Stellar
Tarte highlight in Angelic
Wet n Wild brow kit



Eyes:
MAC paint pot in Rubenesque 
(Using Pro Palette:)
Sable (outer corner & crease)
Light Pink (blend out crease)
Nude (brow)
Light Bronze (lid)
Champagne (layered on lid)
Stila Smudge Stick in Damsel (waterline)
Sable (smudge out lower lash line)
Maybelline Mega Plush mascara





























No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...