Wednesday, October 17, 2012

My Look: Bold Lips



    I sat down to do my makeup this morning, and I just had this feeling that today was a bold lipstick day. Does that ever happen to you? I'm not normally one to sport the bold, bright, deep lipsticks - but I've been venturing out of my comfort zone lately. 

    For today's look, I went went with a simple, neutral eye look to complement my bold lips. To see what I used to complete this look, keep reading!

Face:
L'Oreal BB Cream (I had a sample)
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind concealer
Maybelline Mineral Power concealer
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind powder
NYC Smooth Skin Bronzer in Sunny
Tarte blush in Fantastic
Physicians Formula Happy Booster Translucent
e.l.f Mist & Set Spray

Eyes:
MAC Painterly paint pot
Wet n Wild single in Brulee'
Stila In the Light Palette
- Bare (browbone)
- Bliss (crease)
- Gilded Gold (deep crease)
- Champagne (lid)
Jordana Fabu-liner in Brown
TooFaced LashGASM mascara
Jordana brow pencil in Taupe


Lips:
NYX lip pencil in Rose
Revlon Lip Butter in Lollipop





No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...