Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Swatchfest: L'Oreal - The Perfect Trench

Hi dolls! Getting ready to head to the gym, but I wanted to get this post up first :) 

    As you know I picked up a bunch of the L'Oreal fall collection polishes at Rite Aid last week for $2.99. I have already swatched Tea and Crumpets here, and today I have The Perfect Trench.

    The Perfect Trench is a mustardy yellow color. Sounds gross, as most mustard yellow described things do, haha. This polish is way pretty though, and I love it for fall. This is a cream finish, no shimmer; no glitter. This was opaque in 2 coats, and application was a dream.


Keep reading for more pictures! 






What do you think? Is mustard a color you would wear? Do you like this trend for fall?




No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...