Friday, October 5, 2012

Top Nail Polish Picks for Fall!

First up, sorry guys but I do not have nail swatches for this posts, just bottle shots. I don't have time to swatch 15 polishes right meow. I have a video detailing this post, which I will link below if you wish to watch. :-) Also, don't forget to subscribe to my youtube channel while you are there and show some support. Thanks loves!

What are your favorite colors for Fall?


Keep reading for close-ups!


Wet n Wild 'Wet Cement' / OPI 'You Don't Know Jacques'

Maybelline Color Show 'Downtown Brown'

China Glaze 'Westside Warrior' / Sinful Colors 'Leap Flog'

Wet n Wild Fergie 'Going Platinum' / China Glaze 'Swing Baby'

Essie 'Penny Talk'

Sinful Colors 'Mesmerize' / L'Oreal 'Brit Invasion'

Revlon 'Facets of Fuschia'

China Glaze 'CG in the City' / China Glaze 'It's Alive'

Sinful Colors 'Jungle Trail' / Maybelline Color Show 'Blue Freeze'

Essie 'Raspberry'

Watch My Video Here!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...