Friday, October 12, 2012

Swatchfest: L'Oreal Tea and Crumpets

Hi dolls! 

A little while back L'Oreal came out with 2 fall nail polish collections : a nude one, and a London themed one. I wasn't into the nude collection much, as I didn't think any would look good with my skin tone. I was however drawn to the London themed one. (I'm sorry, I don't know collection names, Brit Invasion perhaps?)

    To make a long story short, i only picked up one of the polishes, Brit Invasion. You can see a bottle shot in this post. I did like all the other shades, I just didn't want to dish out $6 a piece at Rite Aid for them all. Well last night I ran to Rite Aid to grab a gallon of milk, and I spy in the clearance bin all the London polishes for $2.99. I picked up 3 of them, plus another color I've been eyeballing.

    For today's post I have for you, Tea and Crumpets. This polish is a nude/neutral color, however it has a touch of grey to it. I really like it, and I think it's a great polish for fall. The grey undertone isn't picking up in the photos so much, but it is there. 





What do you think? Do you like this color? Check your clearance bins at your local drugstores, you never know what you may find!



3 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Are those your natural nails or fakes? Either way they look great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are my natural nails. I finally have them grown out and thickened up from doing fakes all the time. Thanks! How have you been??

      Delete
  2. Such a gorgeous colour! I wish I could wear more nudes. I am so pale and most of them make me look sallow :(

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...