Thursday, October 18, 2012

Liebster Award!


    Hi dolls! I was nominated by Emma of PINKsinger101.blogspot.com for the Liebster Award. Thank you Emma, that was so sweet :) 

Basically what the Liebster Award is, it's an award for bloggers with less than 200 followers. (That would be me!) You are supposed to tag people to give this award to, but I follow too many blogs to go through every single one and see who has less than 200 followers or not. Soooo.... if you fall into that category... I nominate you!

If you accept this award from me, here are the rules:

1. State 11 facts about yourself
2. Answer the questions I have at the end of this post
3. Tag some people will less than 200 followers on your blog
4. Create 11 NEW questions for your picks to answer!
5. Link back to me

11 Random Facts About Myself
- I will be celebrating the 3rd anniversary of my 25th birthday next month ;-)
- I have OCD about my bed being made. I will make my bed in my sleep. No joke.
- I am obsessed with cheese. Have any?
- Seriously ADDICTED to Mountain Dew. I know, that's terrible.
- I am the only girl in my house. 1 husband, 4 sons and 1 male fur baby (dog)
- I used to work at Holiday Inn as a maid. *knock knock* Housekeeping?
- My favorite show is Ghost Adventures. I love that Zac Bagans, he's quite the hottie ;-)
- I am planning to go to cosmetology school within the next year
- I come from a military family dating back to the Civil War. Almost every generation.
- I love to learn. I'm a huge history buff, and I research things just for fun.
- I paint my nails almost every single day.

Questions from Emma:
1. What 3 items would you bring to deserted island? Wow, that's a tough one! Besides my family (I'm assuming they are with me) I would bring diapers (I have a 2 year old), food and water. I know, oh so practical. 
2. If you could only have 1 makeup item for the rest of your life, what would it be? I would very much like to say concealer, but I am a blush addict. So I'd have to go with blush.
3. What's your favorite season? Defiantly summer. I love warm weather and shorts and swimming pools. Oh and flip flops. I live in flip flops. 
4. What is your favorite part of fall? Listening to what ideas my boys come up with for Halloween costumes. So far this year we have a soldier, Mario and a cowboy.
5. If you could only shop at one store, what would it be? I am a Walmart shopper, 100%. I'm there at least 2-3 times a week.
6. What is your favorite fall drink? Right now I am really into Teddy Bear Lattes from Biggby.
7. What is your favorite restaurant? Chipolte's. Is that a restaurant? 
8. What is your favorite social network site/ app? Probably Facebook.
9. Who is your favorite singer/band? That's a 2 way tie between U2 and Aerosmith.
10. If you could be best friends with any celeb, who would it be? Khloe Kardashian. She is hilarious!
11. If you could steal any celebs look, who would it be? Kate Middleton. I don't know, I really thought about that, and she's the first one to pop into my mind lol.

If you accept this award, answer these questions:
Flower print pants.... yay or nay?
Real Housewives of New Jersey or Beverly Hills?
What is your all time favorite blush?
If you could only shop in one and not the other, would you choose Sephora or Ulta?
What is your favorite song?
Scarves or statement necklaces?
How many states in the US have you been to?
How did you get started into makeup/beauty/fashion blogging?
What is your favorite scent?
Favorite Bath & Body Works candle?
What is your comfort food?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...