Sunday, October 14, 2012

Swatchfest: Tarina Tarantino Emerald Pretty Palette


Oh my goodness, so much to say about this palette that I don't even know where to begin!!

I suppose I'll start off by saying that I've been lusting after this palette for SO LONG. I mean, it's Wizard of Oz themed, and that is hands down one of my favorite movies of life! It's shaped like a big emerald, which is fabulous. The colors in this palette are phenomenal, and I've heard nothing but great things about Tarina Tarantino products.

    Having said all of that, this palette is $38 for 6 eyeshadows. I couldn't really justify that (ok, who am I kidding, I can justify it, but still....) If you have been following anyone on youtube the last couple of weeks, or read Temptalia's blog, you may have heard that Sephora will no longer be carrying Tarina products any longer. (Their contract with each other is up) All Tarina Tarantino products at Sephora are now 40% off!!! Amazing! As soon as I heard that, I knew now was the time to pick this little gem up, for only $22! Great deal. 

   The quality, texture, and pigmentation of these eyeshadows is probably one of the best I've ever tried, if not THE best. They are amazing, just buttery and beautiful. 

Color description will be along with the photos and swatches after the jump, so keep reading!




L-R: Glinda's Kiss, Silver Shoes, Dandy Lion, Saw Dust Heart, Ozma and Very Wicked


 Close ups:

Glinda's Kiss: frosty white with almost a tiny touch of teal sheen
Silver Shoes: silvery gunmetal frost
Dandy Lion: goldish, green mustardy frost. Sounds gross, but it is SO SO pretty


Saw Dust Heart: deep warm matte brown
Ozma: amazing teal with a sheen
Very Wicked: Dark, blackened forest green frost

Er Ma Gerd!! Sorry, I know that's cheesy, but that is the best way I can describe this palette. I am in LOVE with it. If you can get your hands on this palette, pick it up!! It's gorgeous, and just has great quality. I give this an A+




1 comment:

  1. I would honestly buy this strictly for that Dandy Lion shade! it's soo gorgeous! & so unique! :D

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...