Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Influenster Re-design!


Hey guys!

    I've been sing this site called Influenster for a few months now, and have already received boxes to review. Basically what it is, is this: you create a profile, earn badges for things you like (for me it's beauty products, fashion, blogging, being a mom), participate in reviewing products. The badges you earn determine which VoxBox you will be likely to recieve.

    I have previously received the Mommy VoxBox, full of items for me to review for you guys. I also today received my Beauty Blogger VoxBox, which is full of awesome products for me to review. The part? It's all FREE! 

Influenster recently redesigned their website, and it's now full of more badges, and easy to navigate pages. I you haven't checked it out yet, you can do so by going to Influenster.com 

Be on the lookout for the exciting things I will be reviewing from my new VoxBox! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...