Thursday, October 18, 2012

Influenster Beauty Blogger VoxBox '12 - Open Box



Hi dolls! I was lucky enough to be picked to receive the Beauty Blogger VoxBox from Influenster, and wanted to show you what was inside! I will do separate product reviews of all these items after I test them out. I must say I am pretty excited about this box though, I'm loving everything in it!

Keep reading for pictures!


So many goodies!!

B&BW Cider Lane mini candle and $10 coupon for a 3 wick candle

Not Your Mothers Smooth Moves Frizz Control Hair Cream

Goody Spin Pins

EBOOST Daily Health Booster

Kiss Lashes starter kit

NYC Individual Eyes LE palette in Dark Shadows





1 comment:

  1. I love Cider Lane! It smells so yummy~! Love your blog! I can't wait to read more!

    http://dulcet-sparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...