Sunday, October 2, 2011

September Favorites!

Brushes:
Pink leopard fluffy brush ($2 Meijer)
e.l.f concealer brush ($1 Target)
e.l. face brush ($1 Target)















The blending brush was in my August faves and will stay in my favorites unless I ever find one better (doubtful!) I use the tiny concealor brush for topping my eyeliner off with eye shadow and smudging under the lower lashline. I don't have an angeled brush and this one does the job. I use the large face brush to dust my e.l.f bronzer palette all over my face for a little glow. It's also good for blending out blush.

Face Products:
Clean & Clear foaming facial wash ($4 Walmart)
e.l.f tinted moisturizer ($3 Target)
e.l.f Golden bronzer palette ($3 Target)
NYC bronzer in "Sunny" ($3 Walmart)
Rimmel Match Perfection concealer ($4 Walmart)
Milani Baked Blush in "Luminoso" ($6.50 Meijer)


























I use the facial wash every night to remove my makeup. I even use it on my eyelids. I use the tinted moisturizer everyday. I am not a liquid foundation gal, so this is a nice alternative for me. It also has SPF 20 in it. I use the Golden bronzer palette all over my face. I dust it on very lightly and it just gives me a little color (my poor tan is all gone, boo hoo!) Good 'ole Sunny bronzer! This one will always be in my favorites! I really like this Rimmel concealor. It's not cakey at all, and it has a little built in brush for application. The Milani blush is my new love! I still love my NYX blush, but I am into more peachy colors right now, and this one is beyond GORGEOUS!

Eye Products:
Covergirl Lash Blast mascara ($7 Walmart)
Coastal Scents 88 Warm palette ($25 CoastalScents.com)
NYC black pencil eye liner ($1 Walmart)















I'm back to loving my Lash Blast. I am a mascara junkie, and use a lot of different ones all the time, but my most reached for this month was the Last Blast. It's just such an awesome mascara, highly reccomend it to anyone! I can't tell you how glad I am that I got that CS palette on sale! It's so versatile, and it has so many colors I never get bored with it. It's also gret since we are into fall now and it has a lot of neutral tones in it. if you are going to order from CS, get this palette!

Lip Products:
Rimmel Long Lasting lipstick in "Airy Fairy" ($ Walmart)
NYX Mega Shine lip gloss in "Sweetheart" ($5.50 Ulta)
















I can't get enough of this lipstick! It's so creamy, so pretty, and lasts a really long time. It's the perfect shade of pink for me. NYX lip glosses smell SO good! Some say it smells like gummy bears, or sweet tarts. I say it smells like cupcakes. I love this shade because it's such a great nude color with a hint of peachy goodness in it.

Other:
O.P.I nail polish in "You Don't Know Jaques!" ($8.50 Ulta)

This is the first O.P.I nail polish I've ever owned. I mean $8.50 is a little crazy for a nail polish. The brush on this is so awesome though! It is flat and wide and makes application a dream! This shade is PERFECT for fall. Everything about just screams Autumn to me :) * Side note: I swatched this and another color of mine called "Nirvana" by Sinful Colors. They are exact dupes! So if you are intersted in this O.P.I shade but don't want to shell out the money, "Nirvana" is only $1.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...