Wednesday, August 3, 2011

All About the Hair care!

      I am really picky about my hair. It takes a lot of time and effort. If I don't have the time to do something with it though, up it goes! There are a lot of great expensive hair care products and tools out there. I don't know about you, but I for one can't afford them. So here's my list of favorite, affordable hair care products.


      


*Best shampoo/ conditioner


TreSemme' ! $3.84 each at Wal Mart. I use products for color treated and dry hair, but there is something for everyone. 


















     *Best De-Frizzer/ Shine


Proclaim Olive Oil Spray-On Glosser. $9 at Sally Beauty Supply. My friend Kassi got me hooked on this. A little goes a long way, and it smells great!














   
 *Best hair spray


Suave. $2 at Wal Mart. They have a new formula which is great. I prefer a spray can over a pump.










    


 * Best at- home hair color


 Revlon Colorsilk. It's only $4!! I've used Feria, and every other brand you can think of. Colorsilk is the cheapest and defiantly the best by far. It never leaves my hair dried out.








    


 *Best blow dryer


ConAir Tourmaline Ceramic blow dryer. $20 at Wal Mart. It has an attachment for curly hair, and a diffuser. Hot and Cold settings, and a turbo. Best I've ever used, and it's pretty quick too.








    





*Best flat iron


Chi flat irons are by far the best out there. If you have $100 to get one, make the investment. I do not own one myself, my sister does. I use the ConAir Pro Shine Tourmaline Ceramic flat iron. $25 at Wal Mart. It actually works really great. I've tried probably 5 other straighteners and this is the best so far. It heats up in less than 30 seconds, and my hair is always silky smooth with lots of shine.




These are the things I use and love. What do you use?

2 comments:

  1. I love the suave hairspray too! The olive oil spray sounds nice...I guess it's time to go to Sally's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find it best to spray it in hand, then run it through my hair instead of spraying it right in. A little goes a long way, and can end up being too oily. But it is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...