Saturday, August 13, 2011

My Favorite Scents!

     These are my fave smells of the moment. This list includes perfumes, body sprays, shower gel and lotions. What are some of your favorite scents?







     Bath and Body Works "Black Amethyst" shower gel. I LOVE this in the lotion too. My #1 BBW scent of all time.









     Bath and Body Works "Secret Wonderland" lotion. I can't really describe the smell of this, but it's kind of sweet.












Bath and Body Works "Moonlight Path" body spray.










      Victoria's Secret "Pink with a Splash- Bold and Playful". I'm not sure if they still sell this particular one. I received it as a gift for Christmas and I LOVE it! It's such a fun and flirty smell.









     Victoria's Secret "Dream Angels- Heavenly". This is actually the first perfume I really got into. It's kind of a classic I guess, always a good one to have around.











     Last but not least, Jennifer Lopez "My Glow". I received this for Christmas also. This is a really nice perfume, a nice light scent. Not overpowering at all.










No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...