I used a turquoise eyeliner for this because I have brown eyes. Teals and purples help brown eyes stand out more. Choose a color that works for your eye color. I have to thank "Makeup Geek" for this idea =)
Turquoise eyes - Products used:
- Wet n Wild Idol Eyes pencil in "Pixi"
- CG "Tapestry Taupe" e/s
- Wet n Wild kohl eyeliner in "Turquoise"
- Kleancolor Shimmery Palette (turquoise color)
- Wet n Wild eyeliner in "Black"
- CG Lash Blast mascara
- NYC bronzer in "Sunny"
- Sephora "Abricot" blush
- Wet n Wild MegaGlo highlighting powder
- Wet n Wild "Pink Ice" lipstick
- Ulta Super Shiny lip gloss (I don't know the color name, see picture)
1) Apply "Pixi" on lid and blend well with your ring finger.
2) Sweep "Tapestry Taupe" onto crease. We didn't use an eye primer/ base today because we are keeping our eye shadow light. This look is all about the eyeliner.
3) Take your teal eyeliner and start about where your pupil is, in the middle of your lid. Draw your line out towards your outer corner, making it thicker as you go. We are going to make a large wing at the end. When you are done it should look like a wedge on the outer half of your lid.
4) Next take a similar color of eye shadow and top your eyeliner. This helps set the liner and up it's staying power. I chose the teal color in an old palette I ordered from www.gojane.com
5) Line your lower water line with the black eyeliner.
6) Curl your lashes, add mascara.
7) Bronzer application is up to your discretion. If you want a more dramatic look, do the "3" application. If you want it more natural, only do the contours of your cheeks.
8) Keep your blush a nice flushed color. Apply to the backs of the cheeks, not so much your apples. Basically right above where you just applied your bronzer. Blend it out with a kabuki brush (A big fluffy face brush)
9) i added a little sparkle with illuminating powder. This is optional.
10) Finish the look with a nice pink lip, and top with a coordinating gloss.
Quick and easy with a little flair =) Happy beautifying!