Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Old Faves and New Faves




Some of my "oldies but goodies", total must haves in my makeup collection.

* Mary Kay mineral powder foundation. I've been using this for over 3 years and I'll never go back to liquid foundation again! I cut break outs down by probably 90%. Best foundation EVER!! $18 at Mary Kay
* Mary Kay eye shadow in "Crystalline". Great brow highlighter, or just a nice neutral light lid color. $6.50 at Mary Kay
* Estee Lauder blush and eye shadow brushes. I have no idea what they are called, or how much they cost considering I've had them for over 10 years. I can't live with out either one.
*Mary Kay Eyesicles creme eye shadow in "Vanilla". Great lid primer. $10 at Mary Kay
*Cover Girl eye shadow trio in "Golden Sunset". This is so old that it's probably discontinued. I paid about $5, and I use it so much that all 3 colors are almost gone. I hope it's still around and I can find a new one. I love, love, love it!

New favorites:

* Sephora blush me! Mono blush in "abricot plaisir". Great peachy color with some shimmer. Very flattering. $5 at Sephora

* Ulta lipstick in "Buff Shimmer". I am not a lipstick person usually. This is a new Ulta color, and it looks AWESOME on. Not totally fake like some pinks and red, it's very pretty and has good staying power.
*Maybelline Lash Blast mascara. It has a rubbery type of tip which is weird at first, but it works wonders! $6.97 at Wal Mart
* Wet n Wild Idol Eyes creme eye shadow stick in "Pixi". Great lid primer, and a nice highlight color. Very light and shimmery. $1.99 at Walgreens.

Those are my faves, what are yours?


2 comments:

  1. The Rimmel face primer is awesome. The name escapes me but its in my list of new must haves and keeps, my foundation stays on so much better!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...