Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Easy Curly ponytail


    This is super easy! All you need are:
* Hot rollers (I use Revlon)
* Ponytail holder
* Headband (optional)

    -Take the front and crown part of your hair and make 4 curls out of it. For lack of better words, it will look like 4 Swiss cake rolls going down your head starting at the bangs.
     -Section the 2 sides next. You are going to place 3 curlers on each side vertically.
     -The bottom section gets split in 3 parts, and each sections in rolled up horizontally. 
    - Leave the rollers in until they are cool again. Slowly unroll them. Run your fingers slightly through the curls to break them up a little bit. Pull your hair back into a ponytail, and slap a headband in it if you like. 

Like I said, super easy! I hope you will try it out =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...