* e.l.f tinted moisturizer "Nude"
* Sephora mineral powder "Med 25"
* e.l.f eyelid primer
* Ulta "Paparazzi" e/s
* Ulta "Bloom" e/s
* e.l.f "Butternut" quad (lightest shade for highlight)
* CG "Tapestry Taupe"
* WnW "Purple" eyeliner pencil
* WnW "Charcoal" eyeliner pencil
* Ulta Lash Blow Out mascara
* NYC "Sunny" bronzer
* Sephora "Peche Tendre" blush
* Jordana "Pink Lemonade" lip gloss
1) Daily foundation routine (my tinted moisturizer, powder, etc)
2) Prime your lids for the shadow. Use a cream eye shadow, or eyelid primer, whatever you prefer
3) Run your purple eyeliner all over your lid, blending it in well. This gives you a nice purple base to build from
4) Using the darker purple, pat the color onto the outer half of your lid
5) Pat the lighter purple onto the inner half of your lid
6) Using the windshield wiper motion, put the taupe color into your crease and slightly above. This helps tone down any craziness from the purple and keeps it a little classy in my opinion.
7) Pop your brow highlight on, and blend it down into your crease shade a little.
8) Line the outer half of your upper lid with the purple liner, and also the outer half of your lower lash line.
9) Using the same dark purple shadow as before, smudge it onto the liner (top and bottom) to really bring out the color, and also to set your liner.
10) Line your bottom water line with the charcoal liner, curl your lashes and add mascara
11) Bronzer and blush time girls! =)
12) Pop that lip gloss on and you are good to go!