* e.l.f tinted moisturizer "Nude"
* Sephora mineral powder in Med 25
* e.l.f eyelid primer
* NYC "Sunny" bronzer
* Wet n Wild trio "Walking on Eggshells"
* NYX "Pinched" blush
* Sephora eyebrow pencil "Khaki"
* Sephora "Rosy Glow" lip gloss
* Ulta kohl eyeliner "Brown"
* CG Lash Blast mascara
* Wet n Wild "Pink Ice" lip stick
|Sorry about this hideous picture lol|
1) Tinted moisturizer (with a foundation brush, or your fingers), top with the foundation powder
2) Prime eyelids
3) Bronzer on contours of cheeks, blush on the apples
4) Use the trio exactly how it is marked (eyelid, crease, browbone..) Blend out all your hard edges
5) I have to fill in my brows, due to over plucking (oops!) If you don't have this problem, skip this step
6) Line top and bottom waterlines with the eyeliner. Line top lid, very close to lashes. Top with brown eye shadow if you want the liner to last
7) Curl lashes, add mascara.
8) Apply your lipstick, and top with the gloss