Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Sephora and Ulta haul




I found a lot of great stuff on sale at both stores. At Sephora I hit up the little "sale" section and found TONS of things for $1, $3 and $5. At Sephora I purchased:
* Sephora blush me! Mono blushes in "abricot plaisir" (apricot shimmer) and in "peche tendre" (matte peach/pink) for &5 each
*Sephora lip glosses in "Hot Coral", "Rosy Glow" and "Litchi Shine" for $3 each
*Sephora eye primer for $3
*Sephora mineral powder foundation (medium 25) for $3
*Sephora eyebrow pencil #01 (khaki) with brush on end for #1

At Sephora you get free samples when you shop there. I also got 3 free samples of baressencials creme eyeshadow.

At Ulta they have a promo going on right now, if you buy $17.50 in Ulta brand cosmetics you will recieve this $75 makeup bag full of goodies for FREE.

I purchased the Ulta "Getaway Glamour 58 piece collection" on sale for $17.99. It is a huge palatte in a case with a mirror and everything. Inside there is:

*8 lip glosses in the palette
*38 eye shadows in the palette
* 2 sets of bronzers with 3 colors in each and a brush
*3 color blush
*Pressed powder with a sponge applicator
*2 eyeliners, brown and black
*Ulta Super Shiny lip gloss in a shimmery rosy pink color
*3 brushes
All this in a purple (or white) zip up case with a mirror for $17.99!!

Since I spent more than $17.50 I received the other makeup kit for free. It comes in a choice of 3 different colors, and I picked the neutral set. It came in a nice red travel makeup bag (I now use the bag for my glasses and sunglasses in my purse). Inside was:

*2 full size eye shadow quads
*Full size lipstick in "Buff Shimmer"
*Double ended eyeliner in "Deep Brown/ Chocolate"
*Double ended lip/eyeliner in "Flesh/ Bronze"
*Full size blush in "Fame" (rosy color)
*Full size mascara- Ulta Lash Blow Out
*Blush brush, eye brush, sponge brush
*Nail polish in "Brownette" (nude/ gold color) NEW FAVE!! =)

Needless to say I got A LOT of stuff, and everything was on sale or free. I spent $19.10 total at Ulta for all that makeup. Go me =) Be sure to check Sephora.com and Ulta.com. They have sale items you may not find in store. You get 3 free samples at Sephora with every order, and I think there is free samples at Ulta.com too.

***Side note: Looking for a good brush set? Sephora has a professional brush set normally $125 on sale for $59. Happy shopping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...