Saturday, October 29, 2011

Au Natural

    I have to admit, I feel a little like a school teacher in this get-up. I kinda likey though =) I'm wearing khaki corduroys, an olive green top, and a mustard colored cardigan. I got the bun going on, and natural makeup. It's colorful, but sophisticated at the same time.


    I used a metallic finish peachy/nude color for my lids. I blended that out into my outer V very slightly. Using a matte taupe color (Naked from UD would be perfect, or something similar) I blended out my crease, and any harsh edges from the lid color. I finished off the look with a little bit of cream colored shimmer on the brow one. I used a brown eyeliner and lined my upper lash line from the middle out into a small wing. I lined the lower waterline with a white eyeliner to make my eyes seem more open, and awake. Mascara on top and bottom lashes completes the eyes. I used a mostly matte peachy nude color on the apples and backs of my cheeks. I have no lip color on today (I was lazy).


Happy Beautifying lovelies! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...