Teal Eyeliner:1) Apply white shade from Revlon creme quad "Seashells" as base.
2) Apply CG Tapestry Taupe all over lid. Blend it up into, and slightly above the crease.
3) Using the lightest shade from the e.l.f Butternut quad, I applied my brow highlight.
4) Line upper and lower lash lines with a teal, or green, eyeliner. Using an angles brush, smudge top liner out into a cat eye shape. I used Urban Decay 24/7 in Junkie.
5) Curl lashes, apply mascara. I used CG Lash Blast.
1) Prime lids, I used e.l.f eyelid primer. I also used NYX Jumbo pencil in Milk as a second base.
2) (88 Warm Palette for all eye shadows) Use a matte, mid-tone brown and blend it into the crease.
3) Apply a darker matte brown in the outer corner of the crease to define.
4) Use a matte cream color as a brow highlight.
5) Pat a shimmery champagne color onto the lid.
6) Line the upper and lower waterlines with a purple eyeliner. Also apply it to the lower lash line. I used Urban Decay 24/7 in Ransom.
7) Curl lashes, apply mascara. I used CG Lash Blast.
Have a beautiful day! =)