Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Look of the Day - The Whole Shabang!

I am not a real fashion expert at all, I very rarely come up with a clever outfit idea. I really like this though. I used a maxi dress and topped it with a dusty salmon colored t-shirt. Cinched in the waist with a belt, and Viola! Thanks to my friend Kassi for inspiring me to come up with this =)
- Dots maxi dress $12 (clearance last year)
- Mossimo pocket tee (hand-me-down)
- Thick belt (gifted)
- Black flats $20 (Meijer)
For hair, I threw some mousse in it while it was damp and scrunched it up a bit. Once it was almost dry I pulled the top back with a little poof to it (sorry you can't see it, it's hard to photo the back of your own head haha) I pulled the rest back into a pony tail and pinned pieces in to create this bun. I stuck a black flower bobby pin in for a little extra something.

This "Golden Goddess" type makeup was inspired by a look from Tiffany D, which I will link HERE
Products used:
- Revlon cream shadow Va Va Va Bloom (gold shade)
- 88 Shimmer palette (orange gold, yellow bronzed gold, grayish purple)
- Matte cream e/s for brow highlight
- Eyeliner marker topped with black e/s
- Urban Decay 24/7 liner in "Underground" (lower waterline)
- CG Lash blast & Essence False Lash mascaras (layered)
- Sephora eyebrow pencil
- e.l.f Golden bronzer palette (all over)
- NYC Sunny bronzer (contoured cheeks and temples)
- Milani "Luminoso" blush
- NYX "Summer Love" lipstick
- NYX "Sweetheart" lipgloss


Happy Beautifying!!

1 comment:

  1. I love it! I think the shirt over your maxi dress looks great! Great outfit, hair and makeup! Smashing darling! :)

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...