Tuesday, October 4, 2011

September Hauls

1) e.l.f Studio blush in Candid Coral. $3 Target.
2) e.l.f Studio blush in Tickled Pink. $3 Target. Both of these blushes are very nice. Coral blush seems scary, but it's not super bright and it looks very nice on.
3) NYX Round Lipstick in Summer Love. $4 Ulta
4) NYX Round Lipstick in Thalia. $4 Ulta. I LOVE these lipsticks! They are SOO smooth and creamy! Summer love is a very nude color, and Thalia is a mauve. Great fall lipsticks.
5) e.l.f Back to Beauty 32 pc palette Vol 1. $4.50 Target
6) e.l.f Back to Beauty 32 pc palette Vol 2. $4.50 Target. I'm a sucker for this kind of stuff. I found the first one, then of course I had to get the second one lol. I've said before that pigmentation on e.l.f shadows is hit and miss. Some of the shades in these are great, some not so much. For $4.50, that doesn't bother me much.


7) Coastal Scents 10 Blush Palette. Normally $15.95 CoastalScents.com . I actually got this for 35% off, so I paid 10 for it. 6 shades are shimmer, 4 are matte. The very bright pink and tangerine scared me a little, but with a light hand, they are beautiful and wearable.
8) Urban Decay 24/7 liner Naked set. $32 Ulta. I had been lusting after these ever since I read about them coming out. Everyone raves about these 24/7 liners, but I couldn't bring myself to spend $20 on just one. When I read about these, and saw there were 5 I could try and they coordinate with the Naked palette, I was sold. You better believe I ran out and got it as soon as it hit the store LOL.
9) e.l.f Golden Bronzer palette. $3 Target. I've already touched on this in my September Faves, so check it out there =)
10) e.l.f Contour and Blush duo. $3 Target. I don't enjoy this bronzer as much as my Sunny bronzer, but I am biased haha! I like the blush, it's very shimmery though. Not an everyday kind of blush for me. 
11) NYX Mega Shine lip gloss in Perfect. $4 Ulta. I love these frickin' lip glosses and their delicious smell. This particular one is a nudey pink, with very fine glitter in it. 
12) e.l.f Liquid Lipstick in Baby Lips. $1 Target. This is pretty sheer, and to be honest it's SUPER thick and sticky. Defiantly not one of my favorite products. 2 thumbs down =(
13) e.l.f Hypershine lip gloss in Fairy. $1 Target. I enjoy the little brush tip on this, it reminds me of my Sephora lip gloss. It's a very pretty, sheer, baby pink color. It does have a slight, sweet scent, and I'm not sure what it is. It's not bad though.
14) NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk. 2 for $8 Ulta
15) NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Pots and Pans. 2 for $8 Ulta. I heart NYX jumbo pencils. They are such an awesome eye shadow base. I recommend them if you can get your hands on some. If not they are available at cherryculture and beautyjoint, both are discount sites. Milk is a matte white, and Pots and Pans is a frosty silver.

Yes, I have a shopping problem, I admit it! I am comfortable in my addiction however =D
Happy Beautifying!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...