Thursday, October 20, 2011

Do You Fancy?

     So I gave in to temptation last week and spent my entire check on ordering the Urban Decay 15th Anniversary Palette. Bad Manda... Bad Manda! Well I don't regret it, so whatevs! lol Needless to say, ever since it came the other day I've been playing with it nonstop. So today, I have a look using the palette (again), but will list cheaper alternatives at the bottom (again). Keep in mind, I am not going to come up with exact dupes, but similar colors. Enjoy!


keep reading below...




Get This Look for Less:
NYX trio in Dune ($8 at Ulta)
lightest shade on lid, medium shade in crease


I used NYX blush in Pinched, and NYC Sunny bronzer for contouring. Wet n Wild lipstick in Breeze.
Brown eyeliner on upper waterline. Curled lashes, mascara top and bottom.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...