Thursday, October 27, 2011

Loving Now: Wet n Wild: Hannah Pinktana

     I picked this pretty pink polish up the other day kind of as a last thought. I'm soooo glad I did! I got this on sale at Meijer for 50% off, which is awesome. I had never tried the Fast Dry type of Wet n Wild nail polishes before, but I thoroughly enjoy it.

    This particular color is a sheer jelly pink with holographic type micro glitter. It is the bomb.com! I did 2 coats, then a french tip, then 1 more coat, topped off with top coat. The pictures don't pick up the pink so well, it looks more purple on camera than it does in real life.


This shows a little more pink, but it is actually pinker than this. Look at all the sparklies =)




Have you tried this color? I have a feeling I will be wearing it A LOT!

Happy Beautifying!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...