Sunday, October 9, 2011

My Naked Palette Go-To Look

I love, love, love my Urban Decay Naked palette! On those days when I just don't feel like being creative with my makeup, I grab for this palette and this is what I wear.

1) Urban Decay Primer Potion as primer/ base. (This comes with the palette)
2) Using a patting motion, place Sidecar (shimmery pink) on outer half of the lid, sweep up into the crease.
3) Using a patting motion again, apply Sin (shimmery champagne pink) on inner half of lid, and into tear duct area. 
4) Blend the color Toasted (darkened shimmery pink) into the crease.
5) Line the lower waterline with a black eyeliner
6) Line upper and lower lash lines using Hustle (shimmery deep plum) and an angled, or detail brush.
7) Curl lashes, apply mascara. I used CG Lash Blast

On the rest of my face in this picture I am wearing Milani "Luminoso" blush, and Rimmel "Airy Fairy" lipstick.

This is such a quick and easy look to pull together. All the colors compliment each other so well, it doesn't even take any thought ;)

Happy Beautifying!

* I am wearing a hot pink clip-in extension I purchased at Sally's for $3.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...