Friday, October 28, 2011

Black & Brown

    So yesterday, I wore an all black outfit with brown boots. This would normally be tacky, but black & brown together are actually pretty trendy right now. This doesn't mean I didn't feel a little odd though, lol. To tie my outfit together I choose leopard print earrings, and did a brown and black eye look.



    I used a deep bronze color for the lid, and blended the crease out with a matte taupe color. I *successfully* applied false eyelashes (1st time, go me!), and used a cream/gel eyeliner over top, and also on the bottom lashes. I finished it off with a little bronzer to the contours of my cheeks. I am wearing NYX lip gloss in Perfect (which is a sheer pink with micro sparkles) .

    What do you think? Is black & brown still a no-no? Does tying your makeup into the outfit help balance it out? I don't know, I'm still worried I looked like a fool, but I was comfortable so who cares?


    Happy Beautifying lovelies =)

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I really like brown and black together :)I'm sure you rocked it! What lashes are those? They look pretty natural and not too over the top. I'm still getting the hang of lashes too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your makeup. It is so hot! However, the fashion blogger in me really wants to see this outfit you speak of. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jaimee: they are the $1 Natural lashes from elf :) I got them at Target. I suck at lashes, so I stuck to $1 ones to practice lol

    Kassi: Will have to have Nick take a pic next time. I'll definatly will wear it again, I was super comfy all day! My mom got me the shirt at Family Dollar for $3 :)

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...