Monday, October 17, 2011

Lazy Sunday

I know it's no longer Sunday, but I work on Mondays and don't have time to blog! =) I did a super simple look this Sunday because I wanted to look done, but not put a lot of work into it (that's the point of Sunday right, to rest? lol)


Products Used:
- Maybelline Dream Smooth Mousse foundation
- e.l.f Golden bronzer palette (all over the face)
- e.l.f Blush & Bronzer (used both)
- Pinkish champagne color e/s from e.l.f (it's very similar to Sin by UD)
- Maybelline Lots of Lashes mascara

That's it! I just used to one eye shadow on the lid, and applied some mascara. I wore the same look today but used a bronze color instead.

Do you do full makeup on the weekends, or less? I usually just go by what I'm doing that day I guess, how about you?

2 comments:

  1. I usually wear a consistent amount of makeup. I dunno why, I just do. I went with the walking on eggshells wet n' wild colors today, which is pretty light and natural for me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love that trio! It's such a good one :)

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...