Friday, October 14, 2011

Look of the Day 10/14/11


Products Used:
-e.l.f duo in Berry Mix (light pink and mid tone purple)
- UD Naked palette (Sin, Hustle & Virgin)
-Black liquid liner
- Black pencil liner
- Black matte eye shadow (top of liner)
- Sephora blush in Abriot Plaiser
- NYC Sunny bronzer
- Maybelline Lots of Lashes mascara
- NYC lipstick in Ruby
- Jordana gloss in E-123

1) Prime lids
2) Use the more purple color in the e.l.f duo to blend into the crease.
3) Use the lighter pink color in the e.l.f duo all over the lid. Blend harsh edges of everything.
4) Use Hustle (a deepened plum) to deepen the crease color.
5) Use Sin (a pinky champagne) on the inner half of the lid, swept in.
6) Use a light shade for the brow highlight (I used Virgin) and blend that in, bringing it down into the crease color
7) Line outer half up upper lid with a black liquid liner, winging out the end. Top with black shadow.
8) Line lower waterline and out half of lower lash line with a black pencil. Also top with black shadow.
9) Curl lashes, apply mascara.
10) Warm up the cheeks with bronzer, apply blush to apples of cheeks.
11) I used a pinky red lipstick, and topped it with a bright pink gloss.


Happy Beautifying!

2 comments:

  1. You look incredible! That lipstick is killer on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I think that's one of my fave pics of myself.

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...