-e.l.f duo in Berry Mix (light pink and mid tone purple)
- UD Naked palette (Sin, Hustle & Virgin)
-Black liquid liner
- Black pencil liner
- Black matte eye shadow (top of liner)
- Sephora blush in Abriot Plaiser
- NYC Sunny bronzer
- Maybelline Lots of Lashes mascara
- NYC lipstick in Ruby
- Jordana gloss in E-123
1) Prime lids
2) Use the more purple color in the e.l.f duo to blend into the crease.
3) Use the lighter pink color in the e.l.f duo all over the lid. Blend harsh edges of everything.
4) Use Hustle (a deepened plum) to deepen the crease color.
5) Use Sin (a pinky champagne) on the inner half of the lid, swept in.
6) Use a light shade for the brow highlight (I used Virgin) and blend that in, bringing it down into the crease color
7) Line outer half up upper lid with a black liquid liner, winging out the end. Top with black shadow.
8) Line lower waterline and out half of lower lash line with a black pencil. Also top with black shadow.
9) Curl lashes, apply mascara.
10) Warm up the cheeks with bronzer, apply blush to apples of cheeks.
11) I used a pinky red lipstick, and topped it with a bright pink gloss.