Tuesday, October 25, 2011

"Olive" Your Eyes

    First off, I have to say I am a copycat because my friend Kassi used "olive" in a play on words last week. You can check it out HERE (adorbs!) So, sorry Kassi! =)

    Today I am wearing an olive dress and brown riding boots (so cute!), so what a perfect opportunity to bust out my e.l.f "Olive" duo. Olive how it turned out. Ok, I'm done with the olive joke now, I promise ;)




Products Used:
* Urban Decay Primer Potion
* Revlon creme quad in "Skinlights" (lightest shade)
* CS Warm Palette (dark olive green, and a matte cream)
* e.l.f duo in Olive
* NYC pencil liner in Bronze
* Cover Girl Lash Blast mascara
* CS 10 Blush palette ( matte brownish shade)
* NYX lipstick in Summer Love

Prime the lids. Lay cream shadow on as a 2nd base, lash to brow. Using the dark olive from CS, place the color on the outer half of the lid. Blend the brown shade from the e.l.f duo into the crease. Matte cream color goes under brow bone as a highlight. blend crease and highlight so it's uniform. Use the light green from the e.l.f duo on inner half of the lid. Line the lower lashes with the bronze eyeliner and top with the brown e.l.f shade. Curl the lashes, apply mascara. I used the blush on the backs of my cheeks, sort of as a contour. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...