Saturday, October 15, 2011

Walking the (Blue) Line


I have this awesome blue eyeliner from Urban Decay called Radium. I love the color, but wasn't sure how I was going to wear it. The Naked palette has a beautiful color in it called Gunmetal, and the blue eyeliner really pulls the blue tones out of it. I think it looks awesome together without looking too 80's retro. I used Gunmetal on the lid, and blended the edges and crease with Buck (a matte mid tone brown). I applied the blue eyeliner to the top waterline, and lower lash line. I lined the lower waterline with a black eyeliner, just so it didn't look too funky. I love how it turned out, how about you? Is this something you could see yourself doing with similar colors?

Cheaper alternatives:
NYX Eyeshadow Single in Velvet Suede 
NYX Eyeshadow Single in Brown
NYX Slim Eye Pencil in Electric Blue  
(available at Ulta, cherryculture or beautyjoint)

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful blog :) love ur makeup look great. . I'm now a follower of ur beautiful blog , hope u can follow back britters89.blogspot.con

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, that's so nice! I'm pretty sure I'm already a follower :)

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...