Sunday, October 16, 2011

Passion for Purple

I have a serious addiction to purple eye looks. I don't know what my deal is, but I go to purple more than I do brown. It's just my thing I guess. Does anyone else have a certain color that they gravitate more towards?

Please excuse my hair, it was really windy! ;)


Products Used:
Face:
-Maybelline Dream Smooth mousse foundation
- Mary Kay mineral powder
- Rimmel Match Perfection concealer


Cheeks:
- NYC Sunny bronzer
- e.l.f Studio Blush in Tickled Pink


Eyes:
-Urban Decay Primer Potion (UDPP)
- Revlon cream quad in Wild Orchids (lightest purple)
- CS 88 Shimmer Palette (midtone purple, light gold, light cream)
- Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Ransom (purple)
- Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Perversion (black)
- Maybelline Lots of Lashes mascara

1) After priming lids, apply the cream shadow onto the lid part of your eye.
2) Apply purple shadow using a patting motion, not a blending motion.
3) Apply gold shade into crease, and blend up slightly.
4) Apply cream shade as brow highlight.
5) Line lower lash line with purple eyeliner, top with purple shadow.
6) Line lower waterline with black liner.
7) Curl lashes, apply mascara.


1 comment:

  1. Yes I gravitate towards bronze and charcoal colors. I can't help myself. :) But I love this look!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...