Saturday, November 12, 2011

Birthday Weekend: Look 1

    Birthday weekend has started for me, whoo hoo! I hit the big 2-7 on Monday. Oops, I meant to say that I will be 25 again this year. LOL Tonight I am headed out to dinner with my sister, and tomorrow night I am out with the girls.
    Today is also Drugstore Saturday, so I used my ELF 32 color palettes. I got both at Target for $4.50 a while back. I recently watched a youtube video by MakeupbyTiffanyD where she did a smokey purple eye, so I did my take on that. Products used are posted after the pics.





Face:

  • Maybelline Dream Smooth Mousse foundation
  • Rimmel Match Perfection concealer
  • Mary Kay mineral powder
  • ELF Golden Bronzer (all over)
  • Milani blush in Luminoso (apples of cheeks)
Eyes:
  • Revlon cream quad in Orchid Bloom (light and medium purples)
  • ELF 32 Bright palette - deep purple (outer half of lid, smoked up into the crease)
  • ELF 32 Bright palette - shimmery lilac (inner half of lid)
  • ELF 32 Natural palette - midtone brown (dusting into crease, blending edges of purple)
  • ELF 32 Natural palette - shimmery cream (brow highlight)
  • Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Perversion (black. Cat wing on upper lash line, line lower waterline)
  • Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Ransom (purple. Smudged on lower lash line, top with eye shadow)
  • Cover Girl Lash Blast Mascara
Lips:
  • Rimmel lipstick in Airy Fairy
Happy Beautifying Lovelies!!

1 comment:

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...