Today is also Drugstore Saturday, so I used my ELF 32 color palettes. I got both at Target for $4.50 a while back. I recently watched a youtube video by MakeupbyTiffanyD where she did a smokey purple eye, so I did my take on that. Products used are posted after the pics.
- Maybelline Dream Smooth Mousse foundation
- Rimmel Match Perfection concealer
- Mary Kay mineral powder
- ELF Golden Bronzer (all over)
- Milani blush in Luminoso (apples of cheeks)
- Revlon cream quad in Orchid Bloom (light and medium purples)
- ELF 32 Bright palette - deep purple (outer half of lid, smoked up into the crease)
- ELF 32 Bright palette - shimmery lilac (inner half of lid)
- ELF 32 Natural palette - midtone brown (dusting into crease, blending edges of purple)
- ELF 32 Natural palette - shimmery cream (brow highlight)
- Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Perversion (black. Cat wing on upper lash line, line lower waterline)
- Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Ransom (purple. Smudged on lower lash line, top with eye shadow)
- Cover Girl Lash Blast Mascara
- Rimmel lipstick in Airy Fairy
Happy Beautifying Lovelies!!